As an expatriate you are faced with complex challenges in relation to local and international residency status, multi-jurisdictional tax liabilities and extraordinary costs associated with moving and living overseas. Your family will experience new and unfamiliar situations and while we can’t provide language classes, we can help you to realise the financial benefits your career move can bring.
Among the challenges you will face is dealing with a corporate accounting team as well as your personal accountant when struggling with the associated complexities of that situation. In this scenario, we become your personal financial advocate ensuring you are the recipient of the best collaborative tax advice.
We specialise in a multitude of advice services specifically for expatriates, including:
- managing the additional wealth your Executive Share Schemes (ESS) can create
- providing you with advice to negotiate remuneration packages
- residency issues
- SMSF legislation
- international tax management
- foreign-acquired assets
- complexities around obtaining and retaining life insurance
- property ownership in and out of Australia, and
- matters relating to your will and estate planning