In this video, James Marshall, Financial Adviser explores FIVE important financial matters expatriates need to consider.
1. Understanding your tax ‘residency’
2. Foreign tax residency and the implications on your Australian tax affairs
3. Accumulating assets outside of Australia
4. Will your estate plan work when you are overseas and cover other unfortunate events?
5. Managing Australian entities while residing overseas
At Stratus Financial Group, we help families, professionals, executives, business owners and retirees manage their complex financial affairs and coordinate their professional advisers.
Stratus Financial Group and its advisers are Authorised Representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth Ltd ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. This is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, so you should consider whether the advice is relevant to your personal circumstances. You should also read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) before making any financial decisions.